Art and Tourism Development Group is one of the largest Hotel & Tourism Industry Company with a large extend on the Albanian Coast. With stylish rooms and convenient apartments in a very prestigious locations, you will find the ideal place for a productive business and enjoyable leisure time. You will definitely enjoy a new service that has mastered the balance between modernism of the business world and traditions of the Albanian hospitality.
Art and Tourism Development Group is looking for a:
We are seeking for an experienced Reservation Agent to join our team. As a Reservation Agent, you will be responsible for handling reservations, inquiries and cancellations in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Quoting available rates to maximize room revenue according to hotel standards.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner;
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, hours of operation, and local area & attractions;
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems;
- Knowledge of the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout;
- Enter reservations into the computer according to standard operating procedures;
- Communicate and work closely with the Sales Department concerning group bookings;
- Maintain accurate files and reports;
- Handle all special reservations, to include V.I.P. reservations, packages and discounts;
- Book and block rooms using hotel standards for Group Rooming Lists and Booking Agreements;
- File reservations and group contracts;
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed;
- Send confirmations;
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk;
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk;
- Understands the hotel’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows;
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required;
- Getting information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons;
- Perform other assignments as requested;
Requirements (Key Skills)
- Previous hotel-related experience requested;
- Experience in Hotel software and their functionalities;
- University Degree in Hospitality Tourism;
- Customer Service/Communication Skills;
- Problem-Solving Skills;
- Candidate must have attention to details;
- Be able to multi-task;
- Must have experience handling customer service issues and be a team player.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Fluency in English language, other languages are considered a plus;
All interested applicants are kindly asked to send their application composed of:
Letter of motivation, references or contacts for recent job references, CV in English language ideally by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with full confidentiality under Law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 as amended, decided by the Albanian Parliament for “Personal Data Protection”
Address: Residential Block “Kodra e Diellit” 2. Tirana, Albania.
- Rruga/Zona Rezidenca "Kodra e Diellit"
- Tel/Mob +355 68 608 2912