Main Purpose of the Position: Manages the team who is responsible for statutory financial reporting, tax management and operational expenses accounting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Apply the accounting policy in accordance with IFRS, Tax legislation and Group requirements.
- Supervision over the preparation of regular reports for company divisions and departments.
- Monitor and control operating expenses.
- Manage Annual and Monthly Group and Statutory IFRS reporting.
- Manage consolidated Group reporting package.
- Shares accountability for Audit checking both internal and external.
- Analyses tax risk and defines accounting schema for new initiatives and products.
- Evaluate Tax Appeal documentation for the objection of obligations/penalties imposed by tax audit.
- Collaborates with Legal department for the fiscal impacts/tax risks of the contracts.
- Monitor a timely correspondence with Tax Office for official documents such as tax clearance, tax opinion on specific issues, Official answers for different information requested by Tax authorities.
- Defines accounting schema for the configuration of GL accounts during the implementation of new systems/applications/modules which are integrated with FI.
- Maintains the General Ledger of account by creating, changing or blocking GL accounts as per management approval.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience