The Service Desk Analyst’s role is to ensure proper equipment and software operation such that end users can accomplish their daily business tasks.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Field incoming help requests from end users via telephone, online support, and e-mail interactions in a courteous and professional manner.
- Clearly document all pertinent end user identification information, problem details, troubleshooting steps, and final resolution.
- Prioritize incoming trouble tickets and schedule investigation and resolution accordingly.
- Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced analyst.
- Apply appropriate diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked question resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware items used and supported by the organization.
- Test fixes to ensure a problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests whenever appropriate.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problem occurrences.
- Develop help sheets and other proactive documentation for end-users.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and software; PC and MacOS.
- Previous experience providing first-level systems support in a corporate environment.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Windows 10, Server 2016, 2019, Android, iOS, iPad OS, and MacOS.
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Teams, and Active Directory
- Superior Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Superior command of written English with a demonstrated ability to produce quality documentation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing/technical issues as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly “low-tech” language.
- Prior experience with a ticket tracking solution.
- CompTIA A+ and ITIL Foundation certification preferred.
- Mon – Friday 3PM – 11 PM or 4 PM – 12 AM
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience