This position is with a Leading North American Consulting firm that leverages the latest cloud technology to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in the digital world.
- Build scalable, reliable, resilient, secure systems that are built open-source with cloud-first architecture.
- Implement responsible web and/or mobile design principles using the latest technologies.
- Work in an Agile team with Designers and Product Owners to continuously iterate and build feedback into the solution.
- Be part of the team that architects and delivers the nuances within our overall technical strategy.
- Commit to our ever-evolving CI/CD chain and working templates.
- Work with technologies such as AWS and our partner technologies within projects including Azure, DotCMS and Red Hat.
- Approach new projects with the client’s needs and users in mind.
- Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
What You Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of back-end development experience.
- Must have hands-on experience using Java 8.
- Experience working with distributed systems and microservices.
- Proficient with RESTful APIs and understanding HTTP request methods and response status codes and when to apply them.
- Solid understanding of good code architecture, design, and testing best practices.
- Strong knowledge of development tools and programming languages, and preferably have experience working with cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be passionate about providing inclusive and accessible experiences to our partners, including seeing products and features through the lens of Accessibility first and championing this vision across our teams.
- Be willing to work with many teams, trying new methods and helping others learn new ways.
Nice to Have
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some development experience with front-end applications.
- Good understanding of DevOps.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD using Jenkins or Circle CI or Travis.
- Language anglisht