Our Client a Global Saas company is looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team and build a organization based on DevOps principles using technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible and more
- Someone who REALLY does DevOps, meaning you automate call APIs, configure automatic failovers & set up 24/7 automated monitoring. And you do this all in code! Looking not for a button-pusher, but an developer & innovator.
- Willingness to learn and innovate, the space has been changing rapidly over the last 3-5 years. Always looking to improve automation and think through design carefully. We’re rapidly in AWS, looking to move into a multi-cloud provider tenancy with automated disaster recovery. We dockerize, we use distributed file system, and looking to do multi-regional sharding.
- Downtime is not in your vocabulary. Everything is load-balanced and monitor are automated.
- Highly efficient: we’re looking to drive costs down not by signing long binding contracts, but automating environment up-down with network detection.
- Keeping Developers happy: Continuous Integration and deployment, with a smooth pipeline of Git, Travis, and Jenkins – linked up all through APIs and automated. Devs code we just keep our pipeline happy – builds & deploy automagically.
- Enterprise-grade backups & restore & security, need to keep our data safe & also reliably backed up.
- Humble & teachable – know there’s still a lot you don’t know, technology changes fast – so willing to keep up, but also learn from those who’ve been in the trenches for awhile.
- Passionate about automation
- Experience building highly availability systems
- Strong networking
- Programatically maintain hundreds of AWS instances
- Desire to learn and be mentored
- Experience working with monitoring and alerting
Nice to haves (but of course technology changes fast):
- ELK or other centralized logging
- Networking experience
- Load-Balanced: HAProxy or f5
- Bash / Python 2.7+
- MongoDB & SQL
Education: B.S. or B.A.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience, Senior