Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Operations Assistant to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, driven professional we can trust to help keep our projects are running as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
- Assisting the Operations Management department with day-to-day admin tasks
- Following up with project managers, developers, and QAs on project developments
- Coordinating operations initiatives
- Analyzing data and reporting
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent and disciplined
- Knowledge of the IT/software industry, preferred
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- Hourly or Salaried positions are available
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- This is a full-time position.
- Direct communication with the client may be needed.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Please send your CV in English.
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply at the link: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk02qin?source=punajuajal
Learn more about careers opportunities at Scopic: https://scopicsoftware.com/
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience