This is a full-time/part-time position, work starts at 5 pm and must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays).
- This is a full time/part-time position
- Work starts at 5 pm
- Must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Should be fluent in English
- Start immediately
- Send CV in English
- Plus bonus based on performance.
One Contact is a Telecommunication and Online Data Processing centre supporting North American Clients. The Data Center uses the latest technology to efficiently answer calls, process orders, and transmit the details to our clients. As a keen, energetic, career-minded candidate you may be interested in applying. Customer Service representatives are front line agents providing an exceptional level of service including greeting, processing orders, resolving issues, and providing information while focusing on One Contact customers’ wants and needs.
- Responding to all incoming data processing requirements in a positive manner
- Provide information to customers and general inquires
- Processing orders for customers
- Listen, analyze, and take appropriate action to ensure that customer issues are resolved satisfactorily and in a timely manner
- Follow internal company guidelines in regards to call handling
- Meet or exceed monthly performance targets including order quality, attendance, and punctuality as well as call handle time
- Excellent English – verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Positive, self-motivated attitude with high energy
- Ability to think, problem-solve, take action, and follow-through
- Must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- A Quite room to work
- Upload of 10 MB and Download of more than 10 MB for Internet
- Windows 10
📧 Please apply directly at the link below:
We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes; however, due to volume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Language anglisht