We are looking for experienced Elastic Stack engineers to join our team, which builds and maintains a host of services that are used across all of our Telekom major business units
What You’ll Do:
- Build, secure, and maintain Elastic Stack solutions.
- Build the automation to provision, maintain, and monitor all aspects of the ELK stack via infrastructure as code.
- Design, implement, and operate multi-datacenter Elastic Stack infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain Logstash data processing pipelines.
- Build dashboards and visualization to provide meaningful insights into application behaviour, performance, and health
- Ensure all disaster recovery protocols are tested with routine backup and recovery exercises.
- Collaborate with development teams to understand the technical data and performance requirements for platforms and services and ensure they are implemented properly.
- Serve as a trusted advisor, providing domain expertise, guidance, and standard methodology recommendations to optimize search, logging, and observability via APM.
- Employ Agile software development tools and standard methodologies.
- Learn, grow, and have fun!
Who You Are:
- Have substantive Elastic Stack experience and a consistent record of installing, configuring, and managing Elasticsearch clusters.
- Experienced with time series analysis to describe queries, transformations, and visualizations.
- Extensive knowledge of JSON and Kibana KQL searching syntax.
- You have years of experience with APM tools, dashboards, and log analysis visualization.
- Substantial experience with event monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Experienced with automated configuration management tools, playbooks, such as SaltStack, containers, and version control systems.
- Experienced with DevOps practices, and tools and demonstrative experience increasing an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity.
- Experienced with open source RDBMS, NoSQL databases, and event streaming platforms.
- You know, and can demonstrate, the value of agile processes, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You love to collaborate, are a great teammate, an excellent listener, and are fun to work with.
Who You Might Be:
- Someone with wholesale or retail domain names experience.
- A person who’s worked for an ISP.
- Someone that’s familiar with telcos, especially MVNOs.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience