ELTA 90 Company, as a group present on the market in several countries around the Balkan region and with more than 180 employees, with its own representative offices, is one of the leading companies in the sales of medical devices and laboratory equipment in the field of molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry, in vitro diagnostics, etc. Representing brand leaders as Illumina, Bruker, Euroimmun, Nikon, PHCBI, Eppendorf etc.
As an international company with more than 20 years of experience in the markets of North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Georgia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and all for the purpose of expansion its products, and their quality and innovation to new markets, a new representative office is opening in the Republic of Albania and for this purpose, the following job positions are needed:
Job Position: Regional Manager
Number of open jobs: 1
Duties and responsibilities:
- Management and promotion of complete workflow and function of the regional office.
- Managing, organizing, and coordinating the day-to-day operations, Oversee the day-to-day operations of the team; Manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Working in projects in all market segments private ( direct sales) and public (tender participation).
- Identify opportunities (accounts, products, ranges, suppliers, tenders) from your existing portfolio using data analysis, market research and by working with key internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer service/finance)
- Support the business with a comprehensive knowledge of the segment including; market share, competitors, large customers & commercial opportunities.
- Building and control of the market and developing of the market portfolio of the company.
- Interact with customers/distributors to understand problems, obtain feedback and identify solutions
- Guidance and cooperation with the complete team of the company.
- Responsible for the strategy of implementing pricing, competitive positioning, value proposition, promotion, product roadmaps and forecasting of the company.
- Setting a long-term strategy for the growth of the company.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislatio of the field of work.
- Ensure all projects are appropriately assessed, planned, and resourced in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Develops both new business and current accounts through business development research to accelerate the business
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Medicine
- Proven sales, marketing or product management experience would be preffered
- Great knowledge of English Language (written/spoken) is a must
- Good influencing skills, excellent management, and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed understanding of country regulatory for medical device and market environment
- Strong analytical and leadership skills for managing and developing a team.
- Dynamic – achievement motivated and driven to achieve goals
- Organized – good organizational and time management skills
- Creative – able to develop ideas and execute through campaigns
- B category Driving License
- Knowledge of a Computer work in the professional segment
Job Position: Product Specialist
Number of open jobs: 1
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide regular reports on status of specific sales, potential market opportunities, market conditions, and competitor activities.
- Develop leads for customer accounts through building relationships.
- Identify high-caliber opportunities through professional screening processes and use of all available information resources.
- Guiding in the preparation of tenders and all paperwork.
- Prepare and present compelling presentations to potential new leads and assist with general demonstrations, training and support for customers.
- Satisfy all product and technology training requirements to the customers.
- Driving Growth, competitiveness, and profitability of the product portfolio.
- Development of the Product Portfolio and implementing new trends, products and protocols according to market needs.
- Represent the business at scientific events and conferences
- Formulate and execute strategies to meet and exceed growth monthly quarterly, and yearly targets of the business segment
- Constant development of your knowledge and experience in the field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Field ( Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology would be an advantage)
- Excellent listening, time management, team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong technical presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and successful individual who enjoys a challenging and dynamic work environment
- Knowledge and previous hand on experience in techniques as PCR, NGS, Isothermal amplification and other nucleic acid manipulations is preferable
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally .
- Excellent Fluent knowledge of English (written/spoken) is a must
- Driving License B category
- Time- Management skills
When applying, specify the job position and submit it together with your CV to the following e-mail addresses:
- Rruga/Zona Tirana, Albania
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level Manager