We at GISDEV are looking for a ReactJS Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a ReactJS developer, you should be comfortable around front-end coding languages and third-party libraries.
You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a practical and effective technical solution.
- Design client-side architecture.
- Build robust, extensible and scalable software/modules
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Attitude to team work, knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- An analytical mind.
- Experience with the most common React workflows like Flux and Redux.
- Familiar with global state managment libraries(Redux, React-Redux).
- Experience with common front-end development tools(Babel, Webpack, Npm).
- Familiarity with unit testing and testing packages(Jest, Mocha, Chai, Puppeteer).
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Language anglisht, shqip
- Experience Level me eksperience