Kesson Group Albania sh.p.k.
is a software development company based in Tirana that caters exclusively to two Canadian companies; Teach Away Inc. and Skooli Online Tutoring.
Job Position: Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Teach Away is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team! This individual will develop and execute manual and automated tests for the Teach Away platform to ensure product quality.
We believe deeply in the power of education and making an impact on the future leaders of the world. If you are eager to play a key role in a fast-paced, education startup we are interested in hearing from you.
Who are we?
Teach Away is a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems, and have fun doing it! Our online tutoring solution and interactive online classroom allow teachers and students to connect in a secure digital space with video conferencing, online chat, document sharing, and an interactive whiteboard. We are an early stage team poised for large growth. We believe in accessible education, and want to help every student reach their full potential.
Who are you?
You are an expert QA with experience interacting in a team of QA engineers. You have a proven track record planning and implementing QA Automation and Testing Procedures for a project from inception through to delivery. You understand the need to hit deadlines, and are able to support your team to grant product quality and work as a cohesive unit. You enjoy innovating on the QA field, bringing new ideas to raise the bar of our quality standards.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, develop and plan testing activities
- Ensure that all policies and procedures meet the established standards of quality including, reliability, usability and performance
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventative actions
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing during Production deployments.
Some of the technologies we use are…
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in QA
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply:
Send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates fulfilling due requirements will be contacted by phone.
Kesson Group Albania
Rruga e Dibrës
Ndërtesa 10, Hyrja 22, Ap. 6, 1017
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience