Kesson Group Albania
is a software development company based in Tirana that caters exclusively to Canadian companies; Teach Away Inc., Skooli Online Tutoring and Klassroom.
Teach Away is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team! This individual will develop and execute manual and automated tests for the Teach Away platform to ensure product quality.
We believe deeply in the power of education and making an impact on the future leaders of the world. If you are eager to play a key role in a fast-paced, education startup we are interested in hearing from you.
Job Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: VP of Software Engineering
Who are we?
Teach Away is the worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment and online teacher professional development. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries
Teach Away is a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems, and have fun doing it!
Who are you?
You are an expert QA with experience interacting in a team of QA engineers. You have a proven track record planning and implementing QA Automation and Testing Procedures for a project from inception through to delivery. You understand the need to hit deadlines, and are able to support your team to grant product quality and work as a cohesive unit. You enjoy innovating on the QA field, bringing new ideas to raise the bar of our quality standards.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, develop and plan testing activities
- Ensure that all policies and procedures meet the established standards of quality including, reliability, usability and performance
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventative actions
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing during Production deployments.
Some of the technologies we use are…
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in QA
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
How to apply:
Send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only candidates fulfilling due requirements will be contacted by phone.
Kesson Group Albania
Rruga e Dibrës
Ndërtesa 10, Hyrja 22, Ap. 6, 1017
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience