The job role of Automation Developer: TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER with competencies to design and write programs that run automatic tests on new and/ or existing software and will be crucial part of our EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT TEAM.
Technical job responsibilities;
- Strong ability to direct automation testing activities and active role in development team.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, helping files, instructions and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- SELECT and DEVELOP appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Work closely with the Development team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification test.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
a) Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
b) Previous experience as a test automation engineer.
c) Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java, other relevant programming languages.
d) Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
e) Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
f) Highly able to proper organize and rationalize working time.
Years of experience: 2+
Applications must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org not latter than 15.10.2021
Don’t sit down and wait for the Opportunity get up and choose 3i 😊
- Rruga/Zona Rruga e Elbasanit, prane Ambasades Amerikane
- Tel/Mob 694016190
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience, Senior