Royal York Property Management is a property rental and leasing firm with a portfolio of over 12,000 properties that offer guaranteed rental income. Valued at $4.2B+ in real estate assets under management, the company manages houses, condos, and multi-units across Ontario. The company is advancing technology in its processes, and systems, and expanding globally. With 28 office locations across Ontario and 2 office locations in Europe, the company is leading the potential in property management, and surpassing the client experience by having all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Royal York Property Management is hiring for a Property Manager to help support it’s growing Albanian back office. In this role, you will lead our property management services, develop and implement a clear strategy for advancing property owners’ and tenants’ goals, and effectively manage the relationship between owners and tenants. You will also steer the organization’s overall strategic communications efforts with support from the Leasing, Accounting, Customer Care, and Maintenance teams. This is a unique opportunity for an individual that is interested in a career in foreign real estate or values honest client-centric relationships. Our environment fosters collaboration and learning, allowing you to grow within your position while advancing Royal York’s strategic goals.
- Operates as the point of contact for property owners with properties under our management.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties registered under our system.
- Collecting rent and other property fees, dealing with rental payments, ledgers and other charges.
- Provide maintenance services and address complaints from owners and tenants with the purpose of maintaining a good relationship between them.
- Excellent communication, customer service, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in customer service, leasing, law, accounting or similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work 6 days a week, on a 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM shift.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute. (Please refer to results from https://www.typingtest.com/ in 1 minute, medium text test)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Accounting, Law or other related fields.
To apply please send your resume at HR@RoyalYorkPM.com
Or in link below:
- Tel/Mob Adresa: Hekla Centre Floors 10th, 12th and 13th, Rruga Abdyl Frashëri, Tirana 1001
- Salary Offer € 450-500