The Software Project Manager that we are searching for will be part of the Business Development and Digitalization Department and will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfil client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Detail orientation and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business processes and recommend effective solutions.
- Advanced organisational/time management and project management skills and multitasking abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of project development life cycle, including the ability to coordinate and prioritise multiple complex projects.
- Ability to coordinate issues identification and resolution between clients and the development team.
- Expert knowledge of project development life cycles, including the ability to coordinate and prioritise multiple projects.
- Ability to lead and supervise others if required.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or in the process of gaining certification within the next six months.
- Master’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Process work flows, Excel, Power Point and excellent communication skills needed to summarise project status and discuss critical issues/milestones.
- B2/C1 in English Language and B1/B2 in Italian Language.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in business, including 3+ years managing projects.
Please send your CV at :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language anglisht, italisht