Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Position: Project Manager
Department: Corporate Projects
The Project Manager supports the Corporate Projects Department during the progress of specific projects focusing on three aspects: technical, legal and implementation.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Maintaining correspondence and documenting written information.
- Preparation of supporting materials for Periodic Project Reports.
- Support the preparation of various technical – legal files for developing projects.
- Support the process of preparing documentation for testing, use permit or mortgage.
- Collaboration with Mane TCI for technical follow-up of projects (or with other external consultants)
- Other tasks assigned to them by the supervisor
- Ensures that the quality of projects or works is according to the standards set out in the contract, supervising and controlling their progress in accordance with the standards of the company and KTZ by conducting periodic audits including the service of Mane TCI with specialized staff.
- Verifies the implementation of approval protocols based on the construction site to ensure that the infrastructure is completed in accordance with the design, specifications and budget established and approved by the property / investors.
- Provides evaluations and technical explanations for the bids collected for the implementation of works with subcontractors.
- Monitors the schedules of works until realization within the set deadlines.
- Undertake periodic site inspections to monitor weekly / monthly progress on site.
- Provides documentation and reporting at all stages of the project.
- Prepares short-term plans depending on the progress of the project
- Other tasks assigned according to the needs of the department.
Skills & qualifications:
- Higher education degree in Civil Engineering
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- +5 years of experience in project management
- Good knowledge of Autocad program
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speaking
- Work related technical competencies
- Ability to work in a group
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates may submit their applications at this link.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Language anglisht