European based new business looks for research phase project assistant in Albania market. Role involves to conduct individual tasks in market analyses of leather industry, supply chain elements as well as holding local vendor inital discussions.
* Compile data on vendors and market details and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
* Understand business objectives and designing research steps for reaching objectives
* Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
* Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
* Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
* Use online market research methods as well as local catalogue databases, including info provided from Albania government and nongovernment institutions.
* Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
* Ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
* Strong knowlage of English and Albanian luanguages.
* Ability to execute tasks at Home Office based using own technical devices and infrastructure.
* Readiness to work individualy
* Market Research Analysis experience or ambitios willingness to gain it via experience share and self learning.
* Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Workspace
* Familiar with Trello or Asana project management tools.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking
* Business degree in Statistics, Marketing, Business management or related fields
* For unexperienced candidates – gain experience and skills during task fullfillment
* Ability to conduct tadks in self preferable daytime regime
* Grow in responsibility within company growth
* Salary level: 100 EUR/week with weekly payout to bank account
Please, send you CV with short description of your experience and motivation to email
email@example.com until September 1st
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Language anglisht
- Salary Offer € 350-400