Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Job Position: Project Analyst
Department: Corporate Projects Department
Project Analyst supports the company to meet the requirements for business expansion and improvement of the efficiency by analyzing financial and operational requirements; designing business cases upon Business Strategy and Corporate Projects department programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
- Responsible for initiating, preparing and/or reviewing of the business cases in the Corporate Projects department
- Translating and simplifying requirements for business cases and prepares/brings proposals and alternatives for achieving these requirements.
- Conducting market research analysis needed for the different business cases which are under the Corporate Projects Department responsibility.
- Responsible for conducting project’s NPV and IRR financial analysis.
- Responsible for the preparation of all the analysis and feasibility studies related to the business cases under the project department.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional associations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business or Finance Degree).
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in business process analysis.
- High skills in analysing data/information and preparing reports based on the data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as technical writing abilities
- High expertise in writing Business cases/Business proposals/business plans
- Capabilities to coach colleagues
- Excellent team player
- Very good presentation skills
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter HERE .
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”. Only the selected candidates will be notified.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience