DIMENSION is a consulting company, training and implementation in the field of strategic Human Resource Management with several years of experience of its staff in the Human Resources Management System.
DIMENSION is looking to recruit candidates for the vacant position:
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
– Develops Purchasing Vision and Strategy
– Directs and generally supervises the day-to-day activities of the department, including, but not limited to, the purchasing, sales of its products with the objective of maximizing profitability and growth.
– Establishes criteria to measure short- and long-term performance and overall growth, and regularly evaluates results against these performance standards
– Sets up the assortments range for retail and wholesale in coordination with wholesale manager and retail manager when needed
– Organizes quarterly or annual meetings with the suppliers to agree the terms and the conditions of the partnership and makes sure that reaches the best conditions for the benefit of the company.
– Reviews and directs the development of new market opportunities and requirements for existing products and new products.
– Develops, utilizes and leverages professional purchasing systems and techniques.
– Sets up a Company buying strategy and budget according to the overall business strategy of the company.
– Develops and implements purchasing strategies, to push for innovation in the overall product groups.
– Establishes and develops appropriate forecasting and KPIs
– Reinforces and facilitates the sell out process.
– Reviews and holds full responsibility about the stock level and quality of it.
Education: Degree in BA. Master’s degree is an advantage.
Work Experiences: Minimum of 2 years experience as a Commercial Manager or Product Manager
-Possessing extensive knowledge marketing concepts
– Knowledge of English
– Very good communication skills
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
How to apply?
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in the subject line of the e-mail the vacancy for which you are applying
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience