Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: PHP Developer
Contract Terms: Indefinite
Location: Tirana, Albania
Summary of the Position: We are looking for a talented PHP Developer, on behalf of our Client, a leading company in the Albanian market for more than 20 years, who can write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way and improves the code-base of our Client’s services. As a PHP Developer, you will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• Writing clean backend code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel and CodeIgniter.
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Previous experience creating scalable applications.
• Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
• Comfortable using command line interfaces, git, and SSH.
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Ability to project manage.
• A passion for customer-focused software development and problem-solving.
• Proficient in English and good knowledge of the Italian language (written and spoken).
Perks & Benefits:
• The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities.
• A Company Culture that is Professional, busy, and friendly.
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 24.07.2022 through the email address: email@example.com
“All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to law no. 9887 decided by the Albanian Parliament on “Personal Data Protection”
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.
- Language anglisht, italisht