AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
In our Operations Department, we ensure smooth processes by combining operational thinking with strategic skill.
As a part of our Remarketing Team, you will be responsible for buying and selling cars, for example leasing returns or rental cars, from business partners. In this fast-growing business, you are responsible for the purchase process of our vehicles all over Europe. Are you motivated and interested in getting actively involved in various processes related to the purchase? Then you are the perfect fit for our team.
Your new role
- Assume Back-office tasks related to order processing in After Sales
- Work closely with colleagues from our international Operations and Sales teams across Europe in order to solve and process operational requests
- Produce basic reporting related to internal processes
- Support the growth of new projects through performing day-to-day administrative and organizational tasks
- Previous experience of at least two years in administrative archiving, back-office, database management and document quality control and data entry.
- Previous administrative experience in the automotive sector will be considered a plus
- A professional attitude and the ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- The motivation to contribute your own ideas and approaches to solutions
- Good knowledge of common office applications
- Excellent knowledge of the English language level B2 / C1 and good written and spoken German skills are a plus
What we offer
- Training courses (excel, English, etc.);
- The chance to become a part of the digital revolution in the automotive sector;
- Concrete opportunities for professional growth in a highly merit-based context.
The place of work will be at the headquarters of AUTO1 Albania, at Alpas Center, Tirana and the shifts provide a total of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday
Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00
If you think you are the right candidate you can send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: +355 67 503 9122
Le candidature verranno trattate con la massima riservatezza ai sensi della legge n. 9887 del Parlamento albanese sulla “Protezione dei dati personali”
- Rruga/Zona Bulevardi Gjergj Fishta, Alpas Center, Tirana
- Tel/Mob +355675039122
- Language anglisht, gjermanisht