SALT Restaurant is looking for experienced candidates in Social Media.
Responsibilities for Social Media Specialist:
• Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
• Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
• Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
• Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
• Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
• Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
Qualifications for Social Media Specialist:
• 1-3 years of social media experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
• Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
• General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
• Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytics skills
• Fluent knowledge of English, written and spoken.
• If you do fulfill all the mentioned criteria please send your application with a photo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Only suitable candidates will be contacted through phone or email address.
* In compliance with the Law No.9887, dated 10.3.2008 on Personal Data Protection, all information transmitted through your CV will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party.