Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe.
From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design amazing customer experiences.
We are searching for an experienced and energetic Nutritionist to join our team.
In this position, you will provide our clients with professional advice on how to implement and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
As a specialist in food and nutrition, our clients will depend on you to guide them towards better eating and exercise habits.
· Meet with clients and identify their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
· Develop and help implement personalized nutrition plans for clients.
· Work together with the Executive Chef for the menu engineering.
· Offer advice on how to stay healthy and provide support to help clients with their progress.
· Oversee the consultation calendar to ensure efficiency.
· Simplify important information to clients and explain the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
· Help establish short and long-term goals.
· Ensure that you stay updated on the latest nutritional diets and trends.
· Evaluate if the meal plans have a positive effect on clients’ health.
· Bachelor’s degree in nutritional science, dietetics, or relevant field.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a professional nutritionist.
· Fluent in English
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· A critical thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills.
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the job title you are applying for.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of the recruitment process.