We are looking for a Node.js Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Job duties and responsibilities:
– Work with development team and product managers to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a practical and effective technical solution.
– Develop and build new applications with a strong focus on maintainability, cross-browser compatibility and performance using Node.js.
– Build performant, robust and scalable backend services.
– Write effective APIs.
– Participate in creating of tech design documents, build and develop the solutions you’ve created, and participate in code reviews.
– Communicate with other team members to determine the best solutions to solve problems.
– Identify and communicate best practices for front and backend engineering.
– Build quality code that is easily readable, scalable and maintainable.
– Experience in data loading / communicating with servers using RESTful API.
– Used to writing unit tests, UI tests with tools like Jest, Testing-library etc.
– Experience in Node.js and building applications with Express.js and/or NestJS.
– Experience in writing API services
– Experience in database modelling and design
– Familiar with database ORM libraries like TypeORM, etc.
– A strong understanding of backend performance, scalability and security.
– Familiar with code review, testing, release, backup processes.
– Great attention to detail.
– Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
– An analytical mind.
Desired Skills / Desirable
– Previous experience with ReactJS or React Native.
– Experience working with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.).
– Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
– Experience developing on cloud provider (AWS or Google Cloud).
– Familiarity with unit testing and testing packages(Jest, Mocha, Chai, Puppeteer).
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience Level me eksperience