The Software Developer’s role is to support the organization through the development of software tools for process automation that efficiently and effectively in fulfill business objectives. Duties include solutions development, design, delivery, as well as improvement of existing software applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems/similar field or equivalent work experience.
• At least one year of equivalent work experience.
• Hands-on knowledge of enterprise and desktop applications, including Microsoft Windows environments.
• Must be proficient with JSON, VB.NET, C#, XHTML, CSS, ASP.NET, and SQL Server 2012/2014/2016• Familiarity with SharePoint, SSRS, SSIS, is a plus.
• Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
• Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
• Angular experience is a plus.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Very good English skills , both in writing and speaking
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop solutions through creating, testing, and maintaining program logic.
• Understand and document the business needs of our clients and translate them into clearly defined detailed, client-focused requirements.
• Analyzes data contained in databases and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
• Creates and deploys feedback mechanisms for end users.
• Analyzes results, makes recommendations for support process improvement, and implements changes.
• Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Communicates application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
• Posts software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on company intranet to assist in problem resolution.
• Provides support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
• Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
• Identifies opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
• Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including application design, construction, testing, and deployment.
• Write robust code for web-based, production applications and prototypes.
• Highly competitive salary
• Concrete opportunities for professional growth
• Great place to work because of the American-Albanian company partnership
Candidates with the required qualifications can apply through email: email@example.com
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience, Junior, Senior