Software house operating in Tirana (Albania) since 2019 and develops digital solutions and applications for the Fintech Sector and the Hotel booking Platforms. The applications developed and maintained by it’s team of 5 developers are complex applications and require a minimum life cycle of development of 6 months. In Concretis we strongly encourage the development of the full stack developer profiles (BE and FE).
Currently we offer the possibility of a Hybrid modality of work (alternated presence in office with remote working).
Responsibilities for Net Developer
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Mentor and train junior and intermediate developers of the team.
- Dispatch and coordinate the workload for the rest of the team.
- Communicate with the Project Manager of the project and the CTOs of the customers.
Qualifications for Net Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Minimum 8 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3. Angular is used for the FE applications.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
Please send your CV at :email@example.com
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience