Balfin Group: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Neptun is part of Balfin Group operating in the sector of electronics.
Job position: Logistics Manager
Location: Back Office, Tirana
Neptun is looking for a talented and qualified Logistics Manager to join our team.
Logistics Manager is responsible for the distribution, movement and storage of a company’s supplies. He acts as a liaison between many parties, including product suppliers, customers and wholesale channels. The primary duties include reviewing budget as well as coordinating processes and work force to ensure customer satisfaction.
Logistics Manager main activities will be:
- Developing strategies and actions to streamline processes, improving services and reducing costs;
- Managing inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes;
- Ensuring that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met;
- Coordinating and controlling the orders cycle;
- Supervising all distribution activities including fleet maintenance;
- Performing metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements;
- Managing logistics department staff and assigning them according to different needs;
- Implementing procedures for health and safety in the work place and performing systematic checks;
- Directing and supervising transportation and storage costs.
- Giving results according to the company’s annual budget;
- Keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency;
- Creating and managing budget;
- Resolving any arising problems or complaints;
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor degree (MBA preferred);
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager a minimum of 2 years’ experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry, distribution and logistics management;
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management;
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Fluent in English language;
Work conditions: Neptun offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV before 16.09.2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience