AssistDigital is a Customer Experience Management Company. We specialize in end-to-end services that combine the potential of human and artificial intelligence to improve our client’s performance.
For our office in Tirana we are looking for a Middle/Senior Frontend Developer for Marketing Automation
Who are you?
- You have already worked with tool SOAP UI and POSTMAN for API tests
- 2-4 years of previous experience on marketing platforms (Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud) will be considered as a plus
- Excellent level of knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of the Italian language will be considered a plus
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Ability to multitask and manage several duties at a time
What are you going to do?
- Design responsive mobile, tablet, desktop, and web client emails
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Conducting website testing
- Ensuring landing pages function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
What do we offer
- A growth path aimed at enhancing your professional experience
- Stimulating, work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
To apply send your resume at email@example.com or register through the following link https://careers.assistdigital.com/jobs/send-cv?JobID=204048461
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.
Assist Digital is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds
The company Assist Digital spa is the data controller of the personal data. The data that the Company intends to process are: A) Personal data; B) Information about educational career, professional situation and field of expertise; C) Specific data: health data, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade-union membership, religious or philosophical beliefs. The legal basis for points A and B is the performance of pre-contractual measures pursuant to art. 6, letter B) of the GDPR.The legal basis for point C is your express consent pursuant to art. 9 of the GDPR. The collected data will be processed to carry out the research, selection and evaluation of the personnel in order to manage your application with reference to a specific job advertisement and to manage your spontaneous application. In the event that you have provided your data by applying to a job advertisement, such data may also be processed for future selections after the explicit consent sent together with the curriculum or subsequently given. Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the above mentioned purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 36 months unless you withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your data. In any case, your data may be processed due to legal obligations and in the exercise of certain rights before the Courts by the Company. You, as data subject of the processing of personal data, may exercise at any time the rights expressly granted by the European Regulation, and in particular: Right to access personal data (art. 15): Right to rectification (art. 16), Right to erasure (art. 17) , Right to restriction of processing of personal data (art. 18), Right to data portability (art. 20), Right to object (art. 21) Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Right to withdraw consent . If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please find here the address of the Controller: Via Angelo Inganni n. 93 Milano Italy or the e-mail address: (click on the “Apply now” button)for any issue concerning the protection of personal data.
- Language anglisht