As the Merchandising/CS Link Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration, maintenance, and processing of Merchandising links, as well as member missing transactions for the E-commerce platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to get exposure in background/technical aspects of Affiliate Merchandising, as well as Customer Success transactions, within a publisher media context in the loyalty space.
The ideal candidate is a smart learner, precise, technical-minded, and takes pride in the accuracy of their work (no matter how small). It helps if they are comfortable entering data accurately on admin consoles and spreadsheets, solving technical issues independently, and don’t mind the occasional coordination of updates to the rest of the team members.
- Daily link and program administration, including activation/deactivation, updating the various program and network-level links, terms, and data fields in E-commerce System Admin.
- Daily/Weekly merchant onboarding and coordination, review, and administration of various Merchant terms and incentive offers.
- Weekly Program and Network Operations support, including Term updates and Missing Transaction (MTs) monitoring, processing, and administration.
- Weekly report generation of E-Commerce MTs and Network Health, advising transaction and incentive discrepancies, trends, and insights to Merchandising & Design Manager and Customer Relationship Director.
- Some creation/administration of Shop Offers, Brands, Collections, Products, Departments, Storefronts in E-Commerce System Admin to support E-Commerce Shopping Programs.
We are Looking for someone
- Excellent Communication Skills (written, verbal)
- Degree in E-Business, Marketing, and Technically Savvy
- Soft skills: precise, highly technical, polished/high work ethic, smart learner, flexible, organized, high initiative
- E-commerce, Marketing experience.
- FULL-TIME POSITION
- MON – FRI 3 PM – 11 PM
- Language anglisht