Tirana International Airport SHPK (TIA) is seeking to hire a
who will report to the Director of Marketing and Commercial Department of the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities of the position:
(for indicative purposes only. The responsibilities listed below can be subject of change upon recruitment)
- Support and optimize content for the website and social media platforms, by analyzing media traffic to reach audience and advertising trends also to boost brand awareness as well.
- Perform and monitor Digital Marketing Activities on Social Media.
- Create and manage all public relations activities and materials, including publications, media relations, press releases, speeches, interviews and so forth.
- Manage and organize TIA participation in trade fairs, exhibitions, and other occasions as required by TIA management.
- Support Marketing and Commercial Department am in crisis situations according to Airport Emergency Plan subject to direction from CEO and Director of Marketing and Commercial Department.
- Support TIA’s public relations and media activities.
- Manage executive communication and presentation development.
- Support company’s strategic priorities with third partners including event promotion.
Requirements of the position:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferably Master Degree.
- At least 4 years of work experience in office supervision/management.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Albanian and English languages.
- Experience in working with and developing social media content for public relations purposes.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Package.
- Creativity and demonstrated self-immersion in social media.
- Willingness to learn and remain current on video production and multimedia uses.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, ordinate, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform research and suggest creative solutions.
- Ability to organize and present information effectively.
- Committed to providing a high standard of service and continuous improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Credible, confident and diplomatic.
- Honest, reliable and with integrity.
To apply for the above mentioned position the applicants should fulfill the Application Form, which can be found in the following website: www.tirana-airport.com,
and submit it together with a recent CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the reception of the Administration Building (Rinas).
Closing date for application is 27 September 2022
Human Resources Department will contact only candidates selected from the documentation screening.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience