Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained, and developed to embrace the future of work. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Marketing Coordinator
Contract Terms: Indefinite
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Summary: We are looking for a Creative Detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills to join the fantastic Marketing team of our Client, one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of our marketing initiatives, including digital marketing, media communications, and event management.
In this role, your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials, and suggesting creative ways to increase brand awareness.
If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you.
Group is the most significant and successful investment group in the Western
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design in cooperation with the Head of Department the annual marketing strategy for each of the shopping malls.
- Create in cooperation with the head of the department the annual plan of events and activities in line with the marketing strategy for each shopping mall.
- Create and implement branded advertising campaigns that include print, broadcast, and online content regarding holidays and other themes for the shopping malls.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the mall’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Cover the social media platforms of the shopping mall in the functioning of the successful development of all Marketing events.
- Track the progress of all Marketing events using internal communication systems and external resources.
- Conduct market research to identify local and international marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Stay up to date with international marketing practices and events of other shopping malls and bring innovative ideas for continuous improvement in the marketing department.
- Continually develop new skills and expertise in communication and media planning.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data in a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Achieve the annual targets of the plan of events and anticipated target participants for each event.
- Maintain relationships with the Procurement department and follow all processes accurately to the company standards and set of rules.
- Create and maintain all Marketing events documentation and presentations in compliance with company procedures.
- Improve operational processes for the maintenance of recycling materials used in all Marketing events aiming action according to the sustainable development goals.
- Manage the sale of promotional activities in the shopping mall to provide additional revenue for the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration would be highly desirable.
Work Experiences and required skills:
- More than 5 years of proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing techniques including traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Firm grasp of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficient in Albanian and very good command of the English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of any other language would be an asset.
Other interpersonal Skills:
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Solid organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and Excellent multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and presentation skills.
- Outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits:
The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities.
A Company Culture that is Professional, busy, and friendly.
Fixed salary plus a performance-related bonus, depending on your performance.
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 17.05.2021 through the email address: email@example.com
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.
- Rruga/Zona TEG
- Tel/Mob 0682081357
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level Manager
- Salary Offer € 900-1.000