DIMENSION is a consulting company, training and implementation in the field of strategic Human Resource Management. We develop and consolidate Human Resource standards in the Job Market.
DIMENSION is looking to recruit candidates for the vacant position:
SITE DIRECTOR/ Head of Operations (BPO sector)
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Plans and monitor the day-to-day activities within the Operations Department to ensure a smooth flow of progress and productivity.
- Provides feedback to the Account Supervisors, Account Managers, Program Managers and Senior Account Managers if ever there are challenges encountered.
- Evaluates the overall performance of the Operations Department from the gathered data and analysis.
- Organizes progress reports submitted by Account Supervisors, Account Managers, Program Managers and Senior Account Managers to present analyzed data to top level management and clients.
- Determines operational strategies for the whole department by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, root cause analysis and cost/benefit analysis.
- Ensures that the Operations Department meets the organization’s financial objectives by estimating requirements, preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Reports to the Country Manager regarding the productivity and profitability of the accounts under the Operations Department, the challenges encountered with their respective action plan, and strategies to be developed or implemented.
- Updates job knowledge through continuing education for professional development through, but not limited to:
– Internal Management and Leadership Training Programs
– Seminars and Workshops from external agencies
– Professional Publications and Organizations
– Enhances department and account credibility by affirming ownership for completing new and different requests from internal and external customers.
– Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments and boost employee job fulfillment.
- Should have experience in recruiting and Human Resource Management
- Should be adept at Conflict Management
- Effectively communicate with the operations team to ensure that information cascaded does not carry any ambiguity
- Be the liaison between operations team and the various departments center wide
- Should have an impartial view when conducting performance evaluations of reportees
- Follow organization wide standard operating procedure when dealing with recognition for good performance as well as performance improvement plans
- Effectively Mentor, coach, upskill through trainings and prepare team members for growth
- Ensure that concerns brought forward by team members are addressed immediately
- Ensure that transgressions are dealt with a firm hand with an impartial view after due investigation process
- A strong understanding of the client’s business
- Interact with clients from time to time and understand their needs to enhance client relationship
- A strong liaison between client and operations delivery team
- Ensure client satisfaction through various initiatives benefiting client’s business
- Ensuring business reviews are setup periodically with the clients to maintain a healthy of business relationship
- Ensure that escalations from clients are dealt with quickly and effectively
Education: College graduate of courses in Management and/or related disciplines
Work Experiences: 4 years site management experience in the BPO-IT sector
- Outstanding interpersonal and English communication skills: Verbal and Written + another language
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Has excellent Organizational skills for planning, strategizing, delegation, coaching, facilitation and negotiation
- Displays outstanding analytical skills and abstract thinking
- Proficient in basic software applications such as: Microsoft Office
- Attentive to details and works with precision
- Able to take in constructive criticism
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Has the ability to create effective and productive business strategies
- Trained in Leadership and Management concepts through internal or external training agencies, similar experience and/or theoretical knowledge in: Staffing and Scheduling/People Management and more
- Able to maintain confidentiality, credibility and professionalism
How to apply?
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: email@example.com with the subject “SITE DIRECTOR/ Head of Operations (BPO sector)”
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data”.