Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Loyalty Program Manager
Contract Terms: In definitive
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Summary: We are looking for a Loyalty Program Manager, responsible for both the program optimization specifically focused on member acquisition, engagement, retention, and customer loyalty as well as modeling, analyzing and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the program.
He/She is responsible for setting strategic priorities of the loyalty program, drive profitable brand growth, customer loyalty, and client engagement. He/She will be required to manage both strategic and tactical execution of the platform and the loyalty marketing program aiming to reach sales targets of the company.
- Manages the Loyalty Program Platform with the main goal of creating a different competitive advantage in the Albanian market; Coordinates B2B and B2C relationships and develops each day more while managing the Loyalty Program Platform as the only multi-brand scheme in the Albanian market including more than 100 companies.
- Evaluates program performance and investigates opportunities in order to recommend promotions and strategies that drive program positive performance and member engagement (e.g., ROI, new member acquisition and activation goals, increased frequency, etc.)
- Manages all day-to-day activities associated with the overall success and growth of the Loyalty Program.
- Develops and manages the external marketing plans that support program growth including new member acquisition and existing member engagement optimization.
- Works collaboratively with Marketing, Finance and other Loyalty Development counterparts to forecast, manage and analyze program performance metrics and to report on activities.
- Collaborates with the internal marketing teams by assisting with and providing strategy, direction and input towards the development of campaigns that support the Loyalty Program growth.
- Proactively problem solves and enhances the user experience.
- Manages team responsibilities for development and execution of our Customer Contact Strategy.
- Analyzes each customers data of currently 57K consumers and creates personalized campaign towards them based on their needs.
- Updates, reviews and implements Training Procedures for over 250 operational staff members companies, members of the Loyalty Platform, in order to make sure that they will give premium service to consumers every day.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business clients and consumers in order to coordinate the effective delivery of loyalty programs and promotional campaigns.
- Act as the Project manager of the loyalty program by ranking it the biggest loyalty program in Albania.
- Key role in the process of planning, budgeting, monitoring and implementation of sales plan.
- Accountable for developing the cross functional relationships internally and with technology partners to deliver results in revenue, business unit KPI’s, and customer loyalty.
- Defining and managing our customer journeys to improve customer lifetime value.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, third parties internal and external and sharing information necessary to improve workflow processes.
- Leads a team of four. Guarantees continuous improvement and increase of work productivity for dependent staff and objectively evaluates the performance of dependent staff.
- Reviews reports and metrics, and identifies opportunities to grow and optimize consumer awareness, market share.
Education Required: Master’s Degree, preferred in Marketing and/or Communication.
Work Experience: 5+ years working experience in sales management and at least 2+ of experience in in concepting, developing or executing customer loyalty programs.
- Strong leadership abilities and experience in managing cross-functional work relationships.
- Strong experience with consumer-driven tactics will be a plus.
- Highly organized, with the ability to combine strategic direction with hands-on tactical execution.
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in project management
- Up to date with the latest trends and developments in technology, especially in terms of communication, loyalty marketing and publicity.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Very strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a strategic focus
- Well versed in current marketing and mobile best practices
- Outgoing, proactive, and team player
- Customer Oriented
- Results driven
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with business results
- Demonstrated ability of responsible decision-making
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 6+ years in partnership management, marketing, project management, direct marketing, advertising, direct response, sales management, or loyalty marketing.
- Experience in modeling and analyzing various KPIs.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities, take initiative, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and build business relationships.
- Proficient in Albanian and very good command of the English and Italian languages (written and spoken). Knowledge of any other language would be an asset;
Perks & Benefits:
- The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities.
- A Company Culture that is Professional, busy, and friendly.
- Fixed salary plus a performance-related bonus, depending on your performance.
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 19.05.2022 through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration,
- Rruga/Zona Rr. Kavajes
- Language shqip