We are a contractor in Tirana for a prestigious, leading EU Advocacy Law firm
and European Courts litigation firm with offices in Brussels, Berlin, Washington D.C. and Beijing.
We are looking for an assistant working directly with the client.
- Follow up calls for meetings to EU members & clients
- Monitoring of specific EU Laws
- Further tasks to be decided based on experience and upcoming work
- Good English skills in speech required, in writing preferred
- Law experience required, EU law experience not necessary but those applications will be preferred
- Remote (work from home) or working from our office both possible with flexibility
- 4 hours of work a day should be between 8am and 7pm
- Monday to Friday
- Skipping some days and working other days 8 hours also possible
- Switch to full-time in the future also possible based on your availability
If you’re interested, please lease fill out the Google form to apply: (Google Account needed to fill out)
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience