- Design and implement web applications that use the Laravel framework.
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code.
- Understanding analytics, coding for websites in Laravel, Keywords, and blogs.
- Interact with SQL databases.
- Ensure all inputs going to a database have been parametrized.
- Ensure you’ve written unit test cases to verify code is performing as expected and to prevent possible security breaches.
- Discuss project aims with the client and development team.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Search engine optimization experience.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Ability to work 6 days a week.
- Ability to work 50 wpm.
To apply for this position please click on the link below: https://royalyorkpropertymanagement.ca/job/AL%20-%20Laravel%20Developer
Or send your CV at: email@example.com
- Rruga/Zona Abdyl Frasheri Street, Hekla Centre, 12th Floor, 1001, Tirana, Albania
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience