Kastrati Aviation Holding and Tirana International Airport are seeking to hire:
INTERNAL AUDIT SPECIALIST
who will report to the Internal Audit Director of the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities of the position:
(for indicative purposes only. The responsibilities listed below can be subject of change upon recruitment)
- Responsible to conduct operational, financial, compliance and investigative audits as assigned;
- Responsible to perform audit field work and complete assigned tasks through:
- Gathering, preparing and analyzing data during the pre-audit phase;
- Designing effective test of control;
- Conducting audit sampling;
- Ensure conformity with applicable policies and procedures in all phases of the audit process;
- Responsible for preparing and developing working papers including check lists, questionnaires, templates and other internal forms to ensure that objectives are accomplished and all conclusions are properly supported, in accordance with Internal Audit Framework and with reference to standards of auditing;
- Monitor the status of audit recommendations and appraise the adequacy of follow up
- actions taken on audit findings and recommendations;
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining the department’s files and archive system.
- Conducting other duties as directed by IA Director.
Requirements of the position:
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Audit Certification are preferred (CIA, ACCA, CFE etc…)
- At least three years of audit experience.
- Fluent in English language.
- Ability to plan, perform, document and report on audits;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Ability to multi task on several projects simultaneously;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation;
- Strong quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills;
To apply for the above mentioned position the applicants should fulfill the Application Form, which can be found in the following website: www.tirana-airport.com, and submit it together with a recent CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the reception of the Administration Building (Rinas).
Closing date for application is 04 September 2023
Human Resources Department will contact only candidates selected from the documentation screening.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience