TELEPERFORMANCE ALBANIA leader mondiale nei servizi di contact center, presente anche in Albania con le sue sedi a Tirana e Durazzo cerca:
Junior Information Security Analyst
The incumbent plays an important role in keeping an organization’s proprietary and sensitive information secure.
He/she works inter-departmentally to identify and correct flaws in the company’s security systems, solutions,
and programs while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security posture.
He/she is also responsible for generating reports for IT administrators and business managers to evaluate the efficacy of the security policies in place.
Will then help to make the necessary changes for a more secure network and may also create training programs to educate employees
and users on proper security protocols and provide the necessary support and advice to improve the overall security posture of the organization.
He/she will cooperate with Operations and other supporting departments, to make sure Infosec and especially GECSP compliance is reached all the time,
by supporting the organization with continuous controls, checks, reports and through consulting.
KEY responsibilities AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assure that the IT Security & GECSP requirements and objectives delivered to the IT Team & other departments, related to the technical configurations, compliance to regulation and GECSP procedures, are properly followed, tracked, reported, and presented to the management and audit teams.
- Support the non-technical staff info understanding and applying security policies as well as compliance / IT Security requirements in support of the client contractual requirements and policies.
- Support on the process of periodic Security Risk Assessment in compliance with ISO 27001 Standard and Client Contractual Security Requirements and provide reports on the activities.
- Gather feedback related to security systems and procedures from end users to continue to improve the overall security posture.
- Support and give objective advice to the development team in order to maintain the proper Security Standard and posture within the department and end-product.
- Support the Information Security Team on internal security audits and support the regional team in performing periodic externa audits to verify the readiness of PCI-DSS and ISO27001 compliance.
- Promote security initiatives and standards across the organization and provide support with training and debriefing of personnel in relation to security matters
- Be an active part of the Incident Response Team and provide support in incident response, investigation, reporting and remediation.
- Contribute in the creation and update of security evidences, collaborating with IT and other departments of the organization, in order to achieve the given KPIs of the security posture scores.
- Identify security gaps by actively monitoring Information Security tools and solutions at our disposal and follow up with the responsible area/team to close those gaps.
- Directly reports to the Information Security Officer of the subsidiary.
MAIN job requirements
Education and specific Training: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Electronic Engineering or other related fields.
Previous of work experience in at least one of the following domains:
- Information Security
- Compliance and/or Quality
- Information Technology
- Experience in working in a contact centre environment and very good knowledge of the company culture and organization as well as internal regulations, policies and procedures are desirable
Related Certifications in Infosec, IT, Security, PM, etc. are desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum Basic System and Network Administration Knowledge
- Minimum Basic familiarity with Security tools and solutions (Antivirus, Content filtering, Vulnerability management, Risk management, Log management) – not mandatory but desirable Good knowledge of Office 365 suite
- Analytical Thinking
- Clarity and Accuracy
- Customer Service Orientation
- Organizational Awareness
- Capacity to create good relations within a multicultural organization
- Well-developed reporting skills and ability to present high level report to management
- Fluent in both Italian and English is a must.
Apply sending your CV at the following e- mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 22.05.2022
Please specify the position you are applying for!
- Language anglisht, italisht
- Experience Level me eksperience