Junior Content Developer
The position offered by bit Albania provides an opportunity to young professionals undertaking their final year of studies and who are graduating in Computer Sciences/ Informatics and / or Information Technology to gain relevant and meaningful work experience within their field of studies.
Some of the key goals of the internship are to allow Graduates to acquire professional skills and practical work experiences to facilitate their transition to the labour market and to eventually find sustained employment.
Among Key skills you need to:
- Have good working knowledge of the Adobe package
- Have good knowledge in HTML, Java Script
- Have very good knowledge in CSS, Xml
- Produce, demonstrate and receive feedback about ideas
The ideal candidate will be involved in all aspects of operations including:
- Creating digital content
- eLearning digital content
- Preparing SCORM packages for import in LMS
He/ She must have the ability to verbally communicate complex IT solutions in easy-to-comprehend ways in both fluently speaking Albanian and English, knowledge of German would be considered an asset.
If interested, please forward your CV within 10 July 2020
- Language anglisht