We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect’s responsibilities include developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, construction documents, and managing project teams. You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations or a restoration project, and deliver on the client’s requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Degree in architecture or a related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- basic knowledge of Italian
- software: REVIT (basic knowledge of the software)
Please send your CV at :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language italisht