Provides first-class sales consultant and analysis for various account and financial scenarios. Acts as a partner for the consumer and proposes the most adaptable solution from the portfolio based on requirements and needs.
Junior Accounting Analyst Job Duties:
- Demonstrates advanced product knowledge
- Generates new leads by meeting with consumers
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Teams with technical teams to make sure that products and services are feasibly compliant based on requests
- Provides implementation support and consultancy.
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with products and services
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
- Identification of new requests or financial issues in cooperation with the client and respective teams
- Application of financial and tax rules and regulations and reports verification
- Reporting to the team leader regarding the progress of implementation and issues raised by the projects in charge.
Education and Experience
- Higher education in Business Management/Finance or Economic Informatics
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of accounting tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description
- Must demonstrate proficient ability to interact with people and capture requirements
Minimum Language Requirements
- Experience Level me eksperience