We are looking for a Junior Accountant who will be responsible for maintains and compiles financial reports and statements. The junior accountant may analyze balance sheets, manage general ledger accounts, update financial statements, maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable, pay monthly payroll, and prepare financial reports.
In order for you to be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word and Excel. An ideal candidate must have a good understanding of payments, the accounting process, and budgeting. You must also be capable of handling supervisory tasks when necessary.
Working Hours: 11:00 – 20:00 (1 hour lunch break)
· Rating COD (Cash on delivery) shipments that are being delivered to customer and invoicing in GP.
· Rating CapRelo Drivers linehaul
· Rating CapRelo shipments after delivery date and invoicing them
· Mail check Ap International and JK Billing
· Processing invoices so that they can be paid
· Keeping record of Refund that need to be processed
· Keeping record of customer inquiry; Contractor Requests
· Tracking Payroll; and 3day Contractor/
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
· Very good knowledge of English (verbal & written)
· Proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Advanced abilities with Excel.
· Comfortable using a computer for various tasks beyond general accounting.
· Able to handle supervisory responsibility if necessary.
· Understanding of payments, accounting, and budgeting.
· Knowledge of QuickBooks would be a plus.
Please, if you feel a fit send your CV via e-mail: email@example.com
- Language anglisht