Experienced Java Developer for an International Project Assignment
We at GISDEV, are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a team who works for an international project assignment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team and you will work alongside other developers to enhance and maintain a commercially available cloud based system.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Coordinate and collaborate with team members, project manager and document all processes to ensure effective evaluation and maintainability.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3+ years of experience with Java EE Technologies in Web Development.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design and development.
- Knowledge of the main Design Patterns.
- Proven experience with Java web development frameworks/technologies(JSF / Spring MVC / Spring Boot / Vaadin or others).
- Knowledge of ORM technologies and JPA implementations such as Hibernate, EclipseLink.
- Java Application Servers / Servlet Containers: Must have worked with Java servlet containers like Apache Tomcat or full-fledged Java application servers like JBoss (Wildfly) or Glassfish.
- Good understanding of Web Services, and experience designing web services.
- Deep knowledge in Database Management Systems, such as MySql, SQL Server or PostgreSQL. Knowledge of non-relational databases is appreciated(MongoDB).
- Attitude to team work, knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- AWS, Microservices, Jenkins.
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience