Motiva Technology is a company delivering software projects in various industries, such as motorization, e-learning, gaming, HR management etc.
Our clients are based in different EU countries.
Just within 2 months, we gathered a group of 50 widely talented software developers. Our actions are foundational in becoming a one-stop-shop.
Because operating through complex, processes and handling bottlenecks is what keeps us going.
We are expanding our team day by day so we are looking for a Java Developer to join us in our offices in Tirana and to work in projects in Gaming Sector.
- Take on a key role in designing, building and maintaining innovative technology supporting the process of mobile in-app advertising optimization
- Create and maintain a back-end system to manage the communication between REST APIs within our system and 3rd parties systems
- Design a responsive analytical portal supplied with 3rd party data
- Make strategic technical decisions related to the product and functionalities
- Estimate and plan iterative/agile releases
- Write clear and understandable code and technical documentation
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient with Java language with a deep passion for programming
- Experience working with Java frameworks especially with Hibernate and CDI (Spring, Guice, KH2) etc
- Hands-on experience as a back-end software engineer managing and developing RESTful APIs
- Understanding of MySQL, including database design, performance and optimization
- Experience working with the Linux command line environment
- Being comfortable using Git version control system
- Experience with several AWS services, namely EC2 and RDS
- Ability to work on projects independently and learn new technologies on the fly
- Surprise us with experience in Quarkus and Keycloack
Please submit your job application @ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel/Mob +355697495723
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience