IT Systems and Network Engineer
Teleperformance is looking for an IT Systems and Network Engineer who is responsible for maintaining the IP network and server infrastructure.
Your duties as an IT Systems and Network Engineer
As an IT Systems and Network Engineer, you will contribute to the optimization and professionalization of our organization. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security (PCI/ISO 27001) regarding the IT Infrastructure.
Your duties are alternate, however the most important areas of attention are:
- Implementing and managing IP network infrastructure, including (core) routers, switches, Wi-Fi, and firewalls;
- Proactive monitoring of the IP network infrastructure to maintain availability and performance;
- Defining and maintaining the highest security levels for the IP network infrastructure;
- Diagnose analyze and troubleshoot IP network related issues;
- Evaluating and recommending new technologies and products regarding the IP network infrastructure;
- Implementing, evaluating and if needed delegating (business, IT network) demands;
- Executing and coordinating IP network related projects for (internal) customers;
- Creating and maintaining documentation;
- Second line support;
- Active contribution to our IT strategy.
Your area of operations
As an IT Systems and Network Engineer, you will join the IT Infrastructure competence which is part of the IT department. The main focus of the department is to provide the highest level of availability, performance and security for the entire infrastructure which exist out of all end point devices, server backend and IP network.
Who are we looking for?
For the role IT Systems and Network Engineer, we are looking for an IT professional with:
- Bachelor Level education in IT or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a IT Systems and Network Engineer with experience in managing: routers, switches, firewalls, Wi-Fi, VPN’s, VRRP/HSRP, IPSec, NAT, VOIP, datacenters, server farms, Active Directory, VMWare, Backup systems;
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certified;
- Azure knowledge is an advantage;
- Citrix Netscaler knowledge is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in English language both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills in Italian language both written and spoken.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Team player skills
You have the ability to work under pressure and are willing to develop yourself. Of course, you are strongly motivated.
Apply sending your CV at the following e- mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 28.05.2020
Please specify the position you are applying for.