Royal York Property Management is a leader in the property management field, with over 6000 properties in our portfolio.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.).
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure functionality.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.).
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Organizing and managing inventory.
- Proven working experience as an IT.
- BS in IT or Computer Science.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work 03:00 PM- 11:00 PM.
- Ability to work 6 days a week.
- Must be able to type 50 wpm.
To apply for this position please click on the link below:
Or send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rruga/Zona Abdyl Frasheri Street, Hekla Centre, 12th Floor, 1001, Tirana, Albania
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience