Mane TCI Company, part of the BALFIN Group, is a leader in construction and investment of development projects in Albania and the region. Founded in 2001, Mane TCI is specialized in the field of civil and industrial construction such as Shopping Centers, Residential buildings, Social and Cultural Centers, industrial construction, and infrastructure.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, the Netherlands, and USA, employing approximately 5,000 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Green Coast, Palasa
Summary: Electrical Engineering coordinates all electrical works during project implementation on one site or multiple sites. They oversee the installation of all electrical systems involved in the project. They also plan, organize and manage work so it can stay within budget and complete a higher project.
- Follows the progress of electrical works in phases, implementation, and final commissioning;
- Plans organizes, and supervises the activities of electrical subcontractors to ensure that all works are carried out according to the parameters set out in the project;
- Prepares or coordinates all the necessary technical-legal documentation for obtaining the relevant permits in local institutions;
- Coordinates the work between different installation groups;
- Approves materials that are implemented on site;
- Prepares and monitors the schedule of implementation of electrical works, following the overall site schedule;
- Compiles/verifies monthly IPC (Interim Payment Certificate), measurement sheets, and as-built drawings;
- Compiles and coordinates the work for the preparation of maintenance manuals for electrical installations;
- Participates in the drafting and implementation of health and safety regulations related to electrical installations;
- Prepares in time the file for permits in the relevant institutions;
- Other tasks assigned to them by their respective supervisors;
Education: Possess a university degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 -7 years of work experience;
- Experience in Data and IT systems, CCTV monitoring systems, fire, and anti-theft systems;
- Experience in Home Automation and BMS systems.
- Ability to coordinate electrical work;
- Competent skills in sketching, accurate programming, installations, and testing of electrical systems;
- Very good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Know of construction processes and materials, as well as project management;
- Experience in CAD and MS, as well as the ability to read projects and specifications
- Knowledge of drafting venture contracts for electrical installations is an advantage;
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter on the link:
Deadline for submission: 26.07.2023
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Rruga/Zona Palase, Vlore
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience