This position is with a Leading North American Consulting firm which leverages the latest cloud technology to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in digital world.
- Build scalable, reliable, resilient, secure systems that are built open-source with cloud-first architecture.
- Implement responsible web and/or mobile design principles using the latest technologies.
- Work in an Agile team with Designers and Product Owners to continuously iterate and build feedback into the solution.
- Be part of the team that architects and delivers the nuances within our overall technical strategy.
- Commit to our ever-evolving CI/CD chain and working templates.
- Work with technologies such as AWS and our partner technologies within projects including Azure, DotCMS and Red Hat.
- Approach new projects with the client’s needs and users in mind.
- Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
What You Bring to the Team
- Degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer with an excellent understanding of software development methodologies/standards, complex application domains, and building strategies and processes.
- 1+ years of experience with back-end development – ideally Java, Python, or Node.js, and scripting experience.
- Strong experience with Azure or AWS (certified preferred), Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Kubernetes (certified preferred), MySQL, Postgres.
- Strong experience with Operating systems – Linux or Windows (Linux preferred).
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines, automating infrastructures and entire delivery pipelines, along with experience & expertise in deployments.
- Possess significant experience executing and managing automated software deployments.
- Extensive knowledge of the cloud, and experience building and running Azure/AWS infrastructure.
- Extensive experience with a variety of DevOps tools including build/automation, configuration management, and container orchestration.
- Language anglisht