As a Infrastrucutre/Cloud Support Engineer for CloudOps team, you will join a team of individuals that are passionate about innovation and solving business problems for our customers in the Transit Industry. You will work with complex software systems targeted at enterprise customers. The right candidate will be a self-motivated, positive person who can work independently, is a team player and has excellent problem-solving skills.
DevOps Automation Engineer focusing on Microsoft Azure cloud will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in modern Azure DevOps automation (automation of deployments, pipelines, releases) with basic experience using .NET development technologies, agile process and workflows, cloud development and architectures, and distributed architectures.
- Manage and Provide operational support of Azure, cloud environments including, but not limited to the following:
- Respond to alerts and resolve incidents.
- Prioritize outstanding issues and manage user’s expectations.
- Escalate high priority issues using established guidelines.
- Manage Microsoft Windows Servers and Active Directory, SQL Instances in the Azure cloud environment
- Maintain Azure cloud compute and cloud storage environments.
- Provide technical support effectively within established key performance indicators and SLAs.
- Manage cloud infrastructure capacity and performance and make recommendations as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues with infrastructure Azure services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Execute patch management and security vulnerability maintenance plans on Azure cloud environments.
- Follow and update established service desk and ticket procedures (for Level 2 and 3 support).
- Monitor and keep up with industry trends in cloud computing to understand their applicability to current implementations while working with other cloud engineers.
- Operate and support file-share security access models.
- Adhere to standard operational and support procedures.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure operational support documentation.
- Create and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform.
- Build and maintain Infrastructure and application services using Azure DevOps CI/CD solutions.
- Provide after hours support as needed by the team in a rotational manner with other team members
Additional Job Description:
- 5+ years of specific experience in an Infraststructure and Azure Cloud support
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Expereince with Active Directory, Windows servers an ability to migrate to Cloud environments
- Strong understanding of Agile software development test practices
- Ability to understand and read software application code
- Experience with common network protocols and security best practices
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a DevOps mindset, knowledgeable in Git repo management practices, code review practices, and tools
- Working knowledge in GitFlow and CI / CD release tools and processes
- Language anglisht