Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained, and developed to embrace the future of work. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Human Resources Specialist
Contract Terms: Indefinite
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Summary: We are looking for an ambitious Human Resources Specialist to join the HR team of our client, a leader in the field of Construction, Furniture design, and trading of sanitary wares.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will take ownership of all HR matters across the company including activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Suggest and implement the best HR strategies, practices, and procedures aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Administer performance and wage review programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data and maintaining accurate and complete employee records.
- Manage and oversee the whole recruiting and hiring process.
- Maintain and structure payroll submissions, payments plan, and benefits program.
- Implement smooth employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Promote healthy relationships between staff and management through mediation and handling labor disputes.
- Handle workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Create clear and concise reports for senior management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and maintain employee and workplace privacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social or Legal Sciences, or any relevant field.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or Organizational Psychology, would be highly desirable.
Work Experiences and required skills:
- More than 3 years of Proven working experience as an HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- Excellent knowledge of labor law and HR operations and analytics.
- Familiarity with employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient in Albanian and very good command of the English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of any other language would be an asset.
Other interpersonal Skills:
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
Perks & Benefits:
- The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities.
- A Company Culture that is Professional, busy, and friendly.
- Fixed salary plus a performance-related bonus, depending on your performance.
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 20.06.2022 through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level Manager