Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe.
From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design an amazing customer experience.
We are looking for a Human Resources Associate to join our team.
The Human Resources Associate will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the Human Resources department.
- Maintains database of employee records as well as all active and inactive applications.
- Assists with staff recruitment including job posting, applicant review, interview scheduling and confirmation, and interviewing.
- Assists with payroll functions
- Assists with the development of new-hire training material
- Mitigates employee relation issues while adhering to company, state laws and regulations
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all HR-related information.
- Continually works with department to streamline the hiring process and improve internal policies.
- Associate’s degree in related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience as a HR
- Fluent in English
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
Benefits that we offer:
• A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
• Ability to significantly influence the direction of our startup
• Four weeks of Holidays per year
• Two days off per working week (plus Public Holidays)
• Quarterly Performance Bonus
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the job title you are applying for.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of the recruitment process.